Alanna and Chris | New Year’s Eve Wedding 2014
The Boston Harbor Hotel (Wharf Room) Wedding Photos | Boston, MA
When you think of the word wedding, it is usually associated with a celebration or party, right? Right. In all honesty, is there a better date out there to throw a party on New Year’s Eve?! We couldn’t think of one either.
Here are just a couple pros to throwing a New Year’s Eve wedding bash:
1. Your guests will be happy to make their NYE plans months in advance and will be in party mode!
2. The majority of your guests will stay until midnight.
3. Many of your guests will probably have time off of work.
4. You can add as much flair as you want without feeling like you may have gone over the top.
will should never forget your wedding anniversary. 🙂
6. There is a 99.9% chance you will see fireworks at your celebration.
7. You can almost guarantee the event will be nothing short of spectacular.
Alanna and Chris threw quite the festive celebration, indeed. Everything from the magnificent Saint Mary’s Church in Charlestown, MA to the sparkle and glittering lights of downtown Boston to the silver and gold glamorous accents of the Wharf Room in the Boston Harbor Hotel reflected swanky sophistication.